This section provides explanations, tips and examples to take advantages of the SGeMS source code for writing new algorithms and expanding the software capabilities.
- Compiling and building SGeMS
- Directions to build SGeMS from the source code. How to build the third party libraries, downloading the code from CVS. Instructions for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Source code documentation
- Documentation for classes, functions and types used in SGeMS
- Writing a geostatistical plug-in
- Instructions to add a geostatistical algorithms to the exsting ones
- Writing a new I/O filter
- Instructions to have SGeMS recognizes new data format
- Writing new commands
- Instructions to expand the list of command both from the command lines and with the python interface.
- Developer forum
- A place to discuss SGeMS development.